Friday, March 12, 2010

No Flesh

In the beginning there was me
without an ear to hear or an eye to see!
Mentally, it was to be

In the beginning there was spirit
Never "spare it", but respect it
for it is in it i live, move and breath

So to begin with, i never heard you
i thought you...
You never heard me, but you felt me
I can never say...
for i never spoke with lips for you to understand
but with the utterance of my "word"

These things i can only do in flesh
and flesh i am not!
You can only feel me with it!
within it i live, move and breath
within it i have my being!

It is not your place to see me!
that is, what is before you...
"Evidence of things not seen"

That's what you must have to speak to me!
without it..."you're dead!"

Let it occur to you, whenever you become!
"i am only spirit!
you are not if you want to hear me speak with lips of flesh!!
the spirit leads and advises"

Feel the spirit of my words...
the words...are your beginnings.

No comments: