Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It is her i want Pt.2

I'll speak of her forever
for every breath i take it's in her

I seeketh her forever
for it is her i want
the answer to all i've questioned
i pleaded her, never to hide herself from me

Chained about my neck, she has locked my purpose within her grasp
fed me fingers of milk and honey
caressed me in incense, frankincense, and myrrh
clad me in velvet robes trimmed with gold
and taught me tongues of old

her sisters cared for me
insist i stay betwixt her love
"My son, attend onto my words... seek her diligently!"

she has led me to my master
revealing all things unto me which is his will
she is DIVINE!
Holy and full of life
My staff
my comfort
my constant companion

"Length of days is in her right hand
and in her left hand riches and honour
her ways are ways of pleasantness
and all her paths are peace

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her
and happy am I to retain her

She is mine...
to have and to hold
for richer for poorer
in death we'll never part

I'll speak of her forever
for she is wisdom
WISDOM is she!

No comments: