Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thinkin'...

Floating...
The wind dances among and about your....

Swaying...
a feeling I’ve never shared with you!
simply cause time and space never permitted

Mixed...
Added feelings of this and that, moves and stops
Apprehension and intention

Patient...
feeding on the absence, racing my blood for "hypes" and "highs" sake

Starving...
Absence is not enough, gripping on sheets and flesh in my head
pulling my locks to fight the feeling...going out of my mind!!

Drowsy...
holding my breath and exhaling only to catch slipping life through my nostrils
where have i gone with this...?

Thinking...
Ever so constantly...
....
....
....
....
....


Mahal Kita

1 comment:

Anita D said...

Simple................ yet it possess such strong emotions for that someone :) Sometimes i too experience the mixed,starving and drowsy feelings.