Wednesday, September 16, 2009

End this season

i seek to quell your confusion...
to answer the may questions about your head
to lend my hand momentarily to bring your heart rest.

Love was once a game i played...
no rules but mine mattered.
I strive just to hear you say your into me!
that's when the stakes grew high!

"My heart never begins
but always ends!"
Intentions never conjure; until the stage is set.
My patience always grows; and grows weary with time
Time i slip after time and time
till time is no more.

No more does my heart evade me
but more my heart tries to save me...
for never does it lead me; to where i really should be

So now! My heart wonders
for what's left of it.

You're not irrepairable
time brings healing,
but evasion with forgetfulness brings a miracle!

I am like the seasons...
Periodic like the waves that washes the shores
Heed the guidance of the stars never believe the moon

The overwhelming light blinds your sight
from the stars that plots your journey

I was a season!
Much like spring
But even flowers have withered
to birth new bloom and petal

"Sprung may not be the same as yesterday;
but spring will return! Inevitably

i sought to quell your confusion
my hand lent to guide thee free
the door and key is before you...

This season has ended abruptly
for thee and thee only
and YES!! it's not easy...nobody said it would be

this spring has ended
and the new spring unfortunately won't be...

No comments: