Friday, December 5, 2008

The "5" in you!

To think i've only seen like 4 times...
4 times in my life...or if you count the 2 times i saw you that night! it would be 5!!
5 times...5 times!...

like that of my left hand...fingers...5 fingers!! but only one is for you!!
5...to think....5!! how many letters are in your name again!!...5 right!?

Hmm...ok...ok...so remind me...what do i call you!?
"Honey"!!...that's right... and how many letter are they!?....
i thought so...they're 5 too...

But why am i thinking about 5 boo...
i honestly have no clue...

But forget that number for now...or better yet keep it in mind...
because with 5 letters i can spell "shine" that's what yo do for me when i'm dark in my way!!
I was looking for that "tower" to lean on that "heart" to cling to, that "brain" to fall in love with!!

where would 5 years back take us...let's see... 07, 06, 05, 04, 03!!
You and me...back in 03'...
Me: mean
You: in green
Me: Callin'
You: Jus stallin'

Back in 03' that's when we first met, well talked!! because it wasn't till 4 yrs after did i see you!
and then i saw you 5 times...

Seems like it destiny, for you and me...for us to talk!!... way back in 03'!
But never to tell, or even smell one another...until the time of day and year was right!!

Now all i think about is when i would see you again! and what i would do when i see my boo...
And to think...the only thing that comes to mind...is to take a long hard look at what i've missed for 5 whole years before...

Was i blind!? didn't i see...that this beauty of nature can be with me!!

I'm thinking of the day, when i see you what i'd say...it would be nothing!! and oh and just case...
You'd have to rip me off you when i hold you in my embrace!!

Roses are red
you are my boo...
would you believe we both love blue!
i think things silly, you want kisses sweet
blessed was the day, our eyes did meet...
you think things silly, i want kisses too
Glad was the day i made you my boo...

Signed: DC(K)

No comments: