Monday, August 18, 2008

Sensual moonshine!

I've never written about the trials i face when my "lunar, rotating arouser" shines it's mono light features...

It first began in the early 90's..."sprouting teenage years" when images of panties & exposed flesh was the drive of my young mind! Stimulation, was the drug of the day...due to eventful discoveries of my evolving body!...

"I just thought that it was the current era that took its "enlarging" effects & speedway thinking! Little did i know, that like the seas, my tides were dependent on the "circular night blazer"

Ever since my revelation...I've hid and isolated my supreme weakness of the navy blue sky, ruler of the stars and night crawlers.

Unbelievably, the "mojo" i already own, triples in it's rays, primal senses of dark desires invoked in the very nearing of it's reign!

Lately, I've allowed a moon gazer to share the last evening of my 3day isolation from my "arouser" all i can say now, is that she's my moon after the shine, since her utterances of past!

Her words exactly:
"She sat relaxed in a fine, wooden piece of furniture. The "chair of bliss", she called it and willingly allowed her thoughts to "engulf" the radiant, luminous figure which stood erect in the moonlight sky.
The full, pale yellow beauty immediately reminded her of someone. Whom i'm sure is smiling wherever he is.
His name escaped her lips... Completely aware of the phenomenal effect it has on him. Eyes a glow and legs clasped firmly together, only the heavens knew what she thought of there after!" that was her first utterance that geared my mind as to what my moon gazer was thinking about there after...she further spoke of her past fond memories!

"Her name whispered!" was a soft masculine, familiar voice. Little did she know that her dreams were yet to be realized when a warm, all ecstatically consumed figure, crept up behind her; and skilfully glided his slender fingers across her cheek and behind her ear...now revealing, a once hidden and very bashful eyes. Full of feminine boldness and bliss beyond mortal understanding!

The hairs on her neck tinged in response to the amazing feeling which swept over them. They kissed...quite similar to the one on his 21st birth night celebration.

Bahama Breeze was the venue. As stolen lips wrestled! They both embraced a sexual experience with bitter-sweet difference, and slept peacefully that night..."

even with this second utterance...my lunar master, seemingly has no more hold on me, but in turn my shackles are traded over to a mental lust prison...locked up and clamped by the softest of seductive lips, honey like petals, with a sweet aura, and sticky encouragement for more...moon gazer further says...

"Drawn i was by the sinking softness of my pillow and moonlit beams dancing on my roof. They danced with passion, fueled with vigor. Cloudy eyes gazed earnestly, questionably loosing the battle with sinking softness. Then! wide awake, my eye lids batted, where do you go!? aired my shaken voice; Where do you go? Now clear and curious. Only to receive a meager response; 'We'll return...! Familiar folks and frenzy await us!...We waited...I wasn't ready! i flustered!

But before i can give voice to protest, my room went pitch black! I sat up and saw their pale yellow master taken by a cloud....i thought, 'if only life was so simple, predictable, imaginable!

I then surrendered to sinking softness...wished thoughts of a particular, peculiar friend, who not only brought memorable delight, but life long twilight dreams...lying side by side."

My eager redemption, may be closer than i think from and rising and fading circular friend...but until my key has been revealed, i can only sit and reminisce like my moon gazer!

Signed: The lunar sex slave, awaiting a fanfare of life long nocturnal fantasies!

No comments: