Wednesday, September 7, 2011

in the PROMISE

The LORD is my shepherd
and what i want is to be led away from what i feel
to take my eyes off what doesn't matter other than HIM
the stare that can turn clocks till still
a gaze that makes a millennia a day

He maketh me to lie in green pastures
he leadth me beside the still waters not only to reflect upon my person
but to feed on HIM and be HIS to work through
to continue to be reminded of his tender mercies and goodness

He restoreth my soul!
right after its failure
exactly at the point of my very need for HE is with me! ALL WAY
nothing shall keep me down when he is there to raise me up again!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name sake
not for the praise to be mine
nor the look of things after his blessings
flesh can never hold the awesomeness of his PRAISE the glory of HIS work

and as i walk lest i crawl or perish in this world that has now become the shadow of death to come
My GOD's promise is not to fear!
never to buckle!
NEVER to surrender
FOR THOU ART WITH ME!

thy ROD AND THY STAFF they COMFORT me!
and with this promise i stand tall to say today
that i am that what HE says i am!
i am his to protect for i am HIS

this table amoung mine enemies is evident of HIS keeping grace and POWER
in the midst of the storm
MY GOD IS REAL!!
HE'S REAL in my soul

with HIS anointing and HIS over flowing grace upon my life
i speak of things that will SURELY be GOODLY
by HIS GRACE and HIS MERCY
that SHALL follow me all my days

And me and my house and my houses' house shall
SHALL resolutely reside in the house of my FATHER!
MY KING... my EVERYTHING
FOREVER and EVER!

AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Awesome! This poem is great for anyone who is going through a difficult time and needs to find hope in the one sure thing in this life - "The Lord is my shepherd." Really appreciate. Blessings!