Saturday, September 10, 2011

9-4 at 3-9


So many beginnings to one end
Which starts to form slowly
A knitted brow worms closely towards a plateau
Crumpled fingers live life again
 to hear the sound of a familiar scale
A S D F semi colon L K J
Some may have worried
Some wondering what must have gone wrong
Now time has released that slow potion asking for one last time to flow correctly

I think of changing time
With changing pleasure
Like changing season and changing suns

I think of peaking mountains
To flowing rivers
Rolling country to screaming town

I think of where i was
And who i am
Where i’m at and where I’d like to be

But none can compare to what i’ve thought
And what im thinking this is!
The flow of the pen again
I pray it doesn’t end.

1 comment:

nIx said...

I am loving ur flow! Good stuff!!