Wednesday, February 9, 2011

unnamed "SF"

In the gentle rumble of the wheeled armour that guards me in the soothing drops of slithering rain

We... I mean I think again of what it feels like to be in sweet trouble within your gaze.

I...life is what grows around me along with my skin as your thoughts travel by and by with each passing wink

I rumble on... ramble on in my head

combating the feeling of ecstasy that glares at me with more than 2 eyes

a body that wears no frown but only smiles at me

a stride that shows no chip but only cuts me slowly

asking gently without words, smartly within telepathy

“come to me”

While I never listen... I always hear and ask myself to pay attention

But I never ask for help to leave this feeling

The grip I sense... the touch I want

Slithers like rain drop on my windshield

Dancing quickly to let me in

I wish no part of this

But sin makes me feel...natural

I look right at the face that meets me

A smile that wants to greet me

A hand that wants to hold me closer than a mother’s womb

As I tempt myself...

Pushing my mind to think that this can never happen

Lying within the arms of something temporary

Soothing kisses of the mind remind me of where I ought to be

As my body yearns and follows with each turn she makes

I wish once to be a babe again

No understanding of the obvious request of flesh

Wishing only to giggle and pass the tide over

Grant me innocence

To see this flesh and let it be

Thinking naively...thinking naively

No comments: