Saturday, December 4, 2010

In response... (S.I.P)

"S.I.Pin and R.E.M's"... while stretching my hands forth to a spirit that's a person

the one that stands but never believes where she is, or where she might be.

While suns dream... earths collapse...

all heavenly well but no earthly good

while days go by and we've not passed "go"

i'll dream with you

in lifetimes apart...but we're still together

I've touched a stone that has a heart

thinking about a part of me that drifts to your world

and as it goes, i go with it

watching you evade me...building dams that can't hold your sea

but maybe that's best... where...

we meet in dreams unending...

where our eyes first met

where her touch I've felt

where a birth can be had

where obstacles just make us dream more

we're all the sunshine the earth needs...

dream with me...

No comments: