Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mirror

In the streak of light that shines upon you face
i see your eyes that tell the story within me
I am your mirror!

It seems it can only be written from my pen, what i am and what i could be
i could never exclude myself.
I am you mirror!

So much of you is me
so much of me is you
I give and reflect what i am in YOU!
because i am you mirror!

Take a good look
what you see is what you get!
i cannot be anything else but reflective
i am you mirror!

When you speak, i repeat...
when you look, i look back...
when you come, i return...
I AM YOU MIRROR!

This may never change...
it's like out growing your shadow

This is not even a poem
these are words that will plague your mind every time you think about getting rid of me...

I am...and forever will be...
YOUR MIRROR

No comments: