Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let it be

It has begun...
The road on which i dared not to travel.
I tried to look beyond the image in the shattered mirror,
"Why?" some ask... i ask "why ever?!"

The broken dreams of some are the missing shards to many's fulfillment
The essence of things that may never be, build the unfinished fantasy

I adore you!
But even in adoration too many mysteries prevail
The road in which i dared not to travel seems natural

The surreal touch of things releases the thoughts inside
Winding its way to my conscience
plaguing my inhibition

I wish not to understand...
I prefer to live...the breath...
the moment of condemned freedom...
just once in my lifetime.

The Confusion will escalate!
The days will melt to nights then days again...
But one thing is sure!

The dawn will come!
Like two after one...
it WILL come
And i will be there to see you through

Be it side by side
or me left behind
LIFE WILL WIN!

So let it proceed...
let the road unwind...
For it has begun.

No comments: