Saturday, July 11, 2009

Water and Oil

It was the eastern glow of the twilight the ever so gently calmed me
Amidst the gibberish, glamour and game
i found solitude in the shadow that lengthen with my pen's stroke and roll

i stretched my min to shade my face and my fear
timidly seated in a corner in open space "not the best cover for seclusion"
The brown of my eyes rode lines only steadily distracted by all the gibberish, glamour and game

"There's no place like home!"i thought!
"Oh SNAP! my shoes ain't red!" what a disappointment

Try sitting in a benhab where the whole world can see and not be seen!
ignorance is bliss...

Hidden completely in pages and ego
pretention and trying. dumb insolence and no intention to mix

Basic water and oil theory! though water has deepened in oil...
covered by it!...living by it complexities

The great escape is the window of the mind
strolling in the world you create. god of your space
Universally all knowing...straying the best of you

I love pretenders...i crave their moods and attitudes!
they never hurt to study, they only serve to better me...
Locking through their fantasy facade living the good life...

The shadow stretches and dims and fades like my thoughts about the page...
i'm both water and oil
and i was never timid!!

No comments: